- Notify Ultimate Action Toys via phone or email.
- Include a note explaining the reason for the return the note must contain the following
- Description Of Fault ie reason for return
- Return address and phone number
- . All returned items must be sent via prepaid shipping. Returns sent COD shipping will be refused.
- To avoid any complications, be sure that you insure and register your return shipment
Return address is in Contact Us Section or as below
Ultimate Action Toys
2/27 Progress Street,
Mornington Vic 3934 Australia
- Warranty will be given only for items that we physically receive and inspect.
Refunds or Returns incur a 20% restocking fee
Items brought in a bundle (Grouply Discounted in any way) and part returned , if a discount was given of any sort ,discount becomes invalid and subtracted from refund.
To avoid any complications, be sure that you insure and register your return shipment
- If damage occurred during transit, please do not dispose of the packaging or item do not sign for package and imform shipper. then Contact Ultimate Action Toys.
- Items Must be returned in the packages they arrived in, with all labels,documents E.G instruction manuals , Warranty Cards
It is IMPORTANT to contact Ultimate Action Toys immediately if you believe that an item is defective in any way and you believe a warranty claim needs to be carried out.
Please note that product manufacturers provide their own warranty . We do not cover freight expenses And Any COD Parcels will be refused
If parts are purchased from us and there is a fault during the warranty period that is Due to a manufacturing defect, the parts are replaced or repaired depending on manufactures policies
We Ultimate Action Toys need to have the item returned to have inspected/tested by manufacturer please allow time for these to be sent to manufacturers service centres to speed up the process you may be requested to send directly (no exceptions). Warranty does not cover damage to goods caused by customers such as:
- Misuse or ill-treatment.
- Not following the manual or the correct procedures.
- Tampering with manufacturers internal components or original settings.
- Non warranty returns where the item is found to be in working order ,Manual Not Read or misused and submitted for warranty will be charged $65 per hour including gst ( minimum 1 hour) for testing , sending to agents and any freight expenses incurred by Ultimate Action Toys
Your order will be freight via a recognised carrier such as Australia Post , Tnt , Australian Air express in most cases id will be required for collection
All items purchased from Ultimate Action Toys are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If you wish for shipping insurance for your goods you must notify Ultimate Action Toys when placing an order we will quote you within 24hours of any change to shipping , generally insurance is charged a $1.10 Aud per hundred.Shipping times shown in checkout are an estimate only ,Ultimate Action Toys cannot be held responsible for delays by couriers
Express post options in checkout , ie $9.90 and $13.00 is for small spare parts this must fit in standard Australia Post Sachets items such as and including ,Paint,Batteries ,lubes and various other flammable products road option will be substitued , Choosing this option for large items , ie truck bodies , wheels , model kits and rc kits may delay shipment