Tamiya 1/24 Mudmad Kit SW-01 Chassis 57412
The Tamiya MudMad is the second R/C model assembly kit on the super-compact and fun to drive SW-01 chassis. The body itself is inspired by off-road vehicles and was dreamt up by designer Takayaki Yamazaki who fans of Tamiya will remember from the Dual Ridge kit and other Tamiya vehicles.
SW-01: Super-Compact 4WD
190mm long and 150mm wide, the SW-01 is a compact, highly fun 4WD chassis. A Type 370 motor is central in the slim monocoque frame, with gears transmitting its output to the front and rear of the model, where 70mm tires translate it into a powerful drive. The chassis power source is mounted in the top section to allow wild wheelies under acceleration. Strut type 4-wheel independent coil sprung suspension utilizes single piece upper arms to link left and right wheel steering motion, helping suppress roll during turns, and together with front and rear differentials realize a tight turning circle.
• 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm.
• Lightweight and durable polycarbonate body. It is magnet- secured for swift attachment and detachment, and comes pre-painted in PS-3 Light blue.
• The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles and helping to suppress roll.
• Strut style suspension.
• A central Type 370 motor transmits power to the front and rear in a gear-driven 4WD setup.
• Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
• Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, standard size servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
• Compatible with: item 51610 RC T301 Battery Case for use with 4 AA batteries if desired
2 Channel radio
7.2v battery pack and charger